Thursday, March 14, 2013

To my enemy...........

To  my  enemy ...........the bull  'Hitler'.........


My  dear (?) bull ,                       
               I  know ,  if  u read  this  , you'll  wonder  why  did I  call  you  as  'my  dear '. Because , you  know  how  much  I  hate  you !!! You  are  the  only  one  in  our  colony , whom  I  hate  the  most. Even  , our  neighbors  know  it , is indeed Mr. Bull?  You  had  a  very  good  name  in  our  colony , till   my  entry  to  your  life. But  soon after  my  entry  ,your  reputation  underwent  a  major  surgery!!!I  named  you  as  'Hitler '. Every one  called you   as 'Hitler'! But  you  know what  Hitler , the  other  day  , if  u  din't have  spoiled  my  favorite  dress  by hitting me  with  your  mud head , I wouldn't  have  named you  as 'Hitler'. It  is  not  only the  story  of  that  day , you  continued  irritating  me   for  the  next  couple  of  days. Even  some  days  before , you  bothered  me  a lot!!!I  was  on  my  way  back  to  home  in  my  bicycle  ,  when  you  blocked  my  way. You  knew  that  ,the  road  was  not  good. It  was  under  construction , it was  narrow. There  was  a  cliff on  the  left !!!!  But  still , you  blocked  my  way , you  forced  me  to  pass  through  that  road  ,near  to  the  cliff. If  I  would've  slipped  there , then  you  would  have    found  my  bones !! that  much  dangerous  path  it  was.   But  , still  you  din't  move a  bit. I  was  looking  at  you with  pleading  eyes ,  but  you  were  adamant. Some how , I  managed  to  pass  you. But  you  din't accept  your  defeat.You  waited for  a good  situation. Yesterday , I was  trying  to  snatch  some  of  mangoes  from your  owner's home ,with  the  hope  that  you  went  for a walk.  But , you  returned  like  a  missile , woke  your  owner up , and  he , directly  came to the mango  tree  and   I  was  caught!!!!!! If  given  a  chance  , I'll  not  leave  you  Hitler. One  day , I'll  make  you  kneel down. You  may  be  successful  in  your  last  attempt. But  remember , the  war  has  been  started. It  has  been  triggered  by  you and  I'll  end  it. I  know  you  are  illiterate , that's  why  I'm  challenging  you   here. Otherwise  I  din't  had  that  much  courage  to  challenge  you  publicly !!!
 Well , you  might  be  happy  with  yesterday's  win. But  , next  time , I'll  not  let  you   win. I'll    defeat  you. I know  , everyone  of  our  locality  , knows  about  our  hatred. But  that  won't  help    you  next time.                 
 I'm  eagerly  waiting  for  our  next  encounter  Hitler. Wait  and  watch ..............

No comments: