Saturday, March 9, 2013

A letter...........

            A  letter  to  the  setting  sun..............



Dear  sun ,
                 When  ever  you  plan  to  finish  your  day's  work ,  you  will   be   tired  a lot.  Your  face  becomes  orange  red  !  You  look  like  a  tomato. I  love  to  see  your  this   avatar  everyday !!!!You  may  be  happy  at  the  time  of  setting  that  you  are  returning  home. But  when   ever  you set,birds  chirp  like  they  are  going  against  your  decision!!! It seems  like  they  are  protesting [ well , every day protests  take  place  in one or other countries ,so birds are influenced by this I think!!!!!]But  you  don't  worry , let birds  do what  ever   they want. I'm  with  you. Because  I  know , you  will send  your  other  friends  to  meet  us  as  soon  as  you  reach  home. Your  friends are  very  nice, especially  stars.They  visit  us  in  countless  number . How  do  you  manage  them  in  day  time?????But  your  other  friend  , moon , he  is  too lazy !!! He  disappears  once  in  a  fortnight. He  is  not interested  to  meet  us  I think......I love  stars. Their  company  lasts  for  whole  night. When  ever  I  smile  at  them , they sparkle,which  indicates  that  ,they  are  happy  to meet us. They  are  very  small [?] , but  adorable.Today , as  usual , you  are  going  to set. Soon   my  friends  will  appear. They  will  shine , they  will lighten  the  whole  world , they  will  make  us  to  sleep  by  singing  lullabies. Today  I  would  like to sing  a  lullaby  for  you   my  dear  sun.  I  hope  you  would  like  it......
                                          Twinkle , twinkle , little  sun....
                                          How  I  wonder  what  you  are...
                                          Up  above  the  world  so  high...
                                          Like  a  diamond  in  the sky.
See  you  tomorrow  my  dear ,  have  a nice  sleep.



No comments: