Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ohhhh !!!!!! I'm a blogger now !!!!!!

Hello all , I'm new here...............


In fact , I don't know anything about blogging!!!!! It sounds strange right????Well, you will come to know it ,once you start reading my blog....          
 I'm little crazy [sometimes you may think that I'm a stupid rather than crazy !!!!! ] I love my life, I love my world, I love my nation and of course I love myself.I  have some goals. I have some principles in my life which often confuse me !!!!!  
 I don't know what am I?                   
But I know that I'm something ,I've something which makes me different from you ,because  almighty  is not  a fool to create a waste. This faith begins my day.Every day sun rises and sets. When ever I feel like 'oh no !!! what's happening??? ' , I just look at the setting sun and console myself -'don't worry,there is a tomorrow,which will not be the same as today'.This hope ends my day.Meet me in my next blog. I'll come up with more hope !!!!!

No comments: