Saturday, March 16, 2013

The memories

One of my best childhood memory..................




I'm a great fan of Tom & Jerry. It is still my favorite.
When ever I'm free , I just switch on the T V and will watch Tom & Jerry. 

When I was small , I used to watch Tom & Jerry every day. Even though the same episodes were telecasted  repeatedly , I never get bored while watching it. Jerry is my favorite. He is just awesome!
When ever I see Tom in trouble , I just wonder at Jerry's wisdom. I used to think as what could be Jerry's IQ? I was waiting in bated breath to meet him one day. I'm still waiting for that day!!!!
It is an ever green show. Hats off to William Hanna & Joseph Barbera for creating such a beautiful cartoon. Look at their logo. They make you to laugh. 
Till 5th standard , I believed in the existence of Tom and Jerry. When ever I see a cat , what I first do is ,observing the skin color of the cat. If the color turns to be dark grey , I'll consider him as Tom. After some time , I'll laugh at my own stupidity !!!!
Sweet memories always make you to smile even when you are in hopeless situation. That smile makes you happy for a moment. Such smiles are too precious. Don't ever sell them , at any cost.Cute memories act as a catalyst some times. When ever they are introduced , the reaction gains speed, so does our life.
When ever you are in worst situation , just remember some sweet or funny moments of your life. It can be an episode of Tom & Jerry also. Observe the effect then. You feel a bit relaxed. You'll be refreshed and your battery will be recharged. Your enthusiasm will reach the maximum level and you'll succeed in your attempts of changing the situation.
 Have a nice time............................


No comments: