Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monsoon !

                                   Monsoon ! Again !


I think it is monsoon all over the globe. Raining , raining , raining ! It is raining heavily in India. I hope you all did watch in TV about Uttarakhand  flood. If not , let me tell you , Uttarakhand is one of the northern states of India. On June 16 , due to cloud burst , heavy rain caused a great havoc in Uttarakhand. The state is famous for many holy shrines of Hinduism. At that time , annual pilgrimage was on the run.Some thousands lost their lives. Rescue operation of stranded pilgrims is still going on.                                              












I love Indian monsoon ! It is just perfect ! When I was a kid , I loved to ride my bicycle in heavy rain ! I was always accompanied by my best friend in that. There was a playground nearby , where we loved to go mad in rain ! Usually , there will be a bicycle race between me and my best friend influenced by Tour De France ! At the end , either I will fall or he in that slippery ground. Our clothes will be get designed by mud but we never cared ! We will continue the race till the rain ends !  Some times , we will get some sponsors too , who are our classmates or neighbors ! The prize was a ride in loser's bicycle !   I miss those days badly. I miss our Tour De France ! Enjoy the monsoon !

No comments: